Ensure worker safety and improve production methods
Monitoring machinery and operators in the tunnel
You are the director of a Tunnel project and wish to bolster construction site safety and improve production methods, to secure site schedules (digging, voussoir arch placement, apron installation, etc.).
A solution dedicated to the operational challenges of a tunnel project
Accurate location of all used resources
Tunnel plans are integrated
Work areas are pinpointed
Localisation du matériel et des engins disponibles
System dedicated to operator safety
Instant staff numbers on site in the event of emergency evacuation
Location of isolated workers
Shelter occupancy rate in the event of a fire
Location of safety equipment (safety crate, self-rescue masks)
Work sequence measurements
History of operating hours & which tools/machinery were moved
Time needed to complete an operation
Repository of tunnel-specific indicators
Indicators and functionalities for each use
- Worker safety
- Monitoring machinery
- Operator location every 2 minutes, with 5-meter accuracy within the tunnel and other circulation areas
- Counting: done by zone and by company, in real time
- Intrusion alert in restricted access areas
- Shelter occupancy rate
- Equipment whose conformity is soon to expire
- Comparative operating time for machinery
- Time spent in each zone (production/inspection)
- Work sequence details
- Changes in resource availability and consistency with the set plan
- Availability rate and identification of any under- or over-capacity
Indoor geolocation: Accuracy and flexibility
Mesh network: An autonomous, wireless technology that is quick to roll out
Wireless mesh networks make geolocation easier and more accessible on construction sites, compared to other technologies (RFID, UWB, RF, etc.)
Advantages to this technology:
- Locations throughout the entire site
- No antenna or gates
- No power source required for the anchors
- Network can be extended within less than an hour
- Two-way and multi-usage network
[Ebook] "How to equip a close environment with a geolocation system?"
Want to find out more about indoor geolocation techniques?
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Please contact us for a presentation!